Here we go.

05 May 2011

MaaaaaAAAAaaaaaay!



First of May, first of May...

TOP TEN

1.  Coming out on the sunny side of a weeks-long gloomy weather fest.  I had to keep reminding myself that you cannot have good weather without the bad, but, honestly, towards the end there.  Dreadful.

2.  Boulevard Bake House & Market on Main St.  I am officially a regular and Pearl takes extra good care of me.  So, delicious/quality food/drink and a nice friend.  And free wifi.  Little things.

3.  LR Cream ep.  Available here.


4.  ATM.  Again, little things, but they add up!  Changing bed sheets for when I get off work from job #2, DJing while I cook, taking me out to eat when I obvs feel blue, and just general "getting" me.

5.  Future May events include attending a lecture by HH Dalai Lama, CKIII's wedding, and Leigh's birthday!

6.  Tonight, I started a long cooking project, way too late on a Sunday evening.  It'll be 9:00 p.m. before we have our supper.  App: salt & malt vinegar kale chips, Entree/side: korroke drizzled with vegetable/fruit tonkatsu sauce & steamed broccoli with ginger-chili dipping sauce.  Yesss!

7.  Camping soon.  I desperately need this.  This world is crazy.  I need to spend time in the woods, inhale exorbitant amounts of campfire smoke, and sleep in a tent.  Possibly swing by my favorite green thumb and Hot Springs.

***I got interrupted by Pres. Obama's late-night address right about here.  All I gotta say about it is this:  People, don't be so disgusting.  No one won anything.  This world is crazy.***

8.  Izzy's vegetarian  tamales.  Those tamales are so good that we had to keep checking to make sure they were meat-free:

9.  Staying home to work on and putter around the house.

10.  First paycheck from second job.  Straight to the GOOD TIMES savings account.  Cheers.

No comments:

Blog Archive